MS Windows Printer Installation
How to install a printer Windows Users
1. Enter the option Run (Windows+R), after than write “\\print\KUPRINT” in the blank and choose the OK option. *You need to write “\\westprint\WESTPRINT” in order to print from West Campus.
2. Enter your KU NetID and KU NetID Password as shown below.
3. Wait for the installation to complete.
4. The job queue of the installed printer window will be open.
5. By clicking on the Devices and Printers option, you can see that the printer is installed.
6. If you want, you can choose the printer as the default printer.
7. In order to observe the output and the credit status of your printer, you need to install the PaperCut Client software firstly.