1. Click the Start button, go to All Programs and right click Internet Explorer. In the pop-up menu, click Run as Administrator.
3. Click Install iPrint Client.
4. Click Run in the next window to begin the setup.
5. When the Setup Wizard comes up, continue by clicking Next.
8. Click Start button, go to All Programs and right click Internet Explorer. In the pop-up menu, click Run as Administrator.
11. Confirm the operation by selecting Yes.
12. Printer driver installation will begin.
13. Click OK in the window that appears once the installation is complete.
14. You may also manage the installed printers via Devices and Printers on your Start menu.
1. Install the Firefox browser on your Mac (click here for details) and visit our Printer Services page at http://ipp1.ku.edu.tr/ipp
2. Click on the Install iPrint Client file to download, and run the file you have downloaded to complete the setup.
3. Click Preferences... on the Firefox browser menu.
4. Disable pop-up blocking on the Content tab by unchecking Block pop-up Window option.
5. Go to Add-ons under the Tools menu.
6. On the left menu, click Plugins and set the Novell iPrint Plug-in to Always Active.
2. Log in with your KU NetID and KU NetID Password.
3. After logging, your can check your existing credit balance and transfer your credits to another KU user.
4. To transfer quota, click Transfer on the left. Type the KU NetID you would like to make the transfer to as well as the amount of quota that you would like to transfer, and click the Transfer button.