3. In the next window, you can see the shares that you have access to. You can expand the folders by clicking the (+) symbol next to the icons.
4. Right click on the folder you would like to access. In the window that opens, click Download to download the document.
5. To save files in your own shared file storage, click the Home@Logintree folder and then click File. In the window that comes up, click Upload to upload the file(s). Please make sure the pop-ups in your browser is enabled.
6. In the warning dialog box that comes up, click Options for this site.
7. In the pull-down menu, click Always allow.
8. In the pop-up window, click Browse to find the file(s) you would like to upload, and click the Upload button.
2. Click the Start icon and type FileZilla on the search bar to launch the FileZilla application.
3. In the application window, enter the configuration settings below:
Type storage.ku.edu.tr into the “Server” text box.
Type your KU NetID into the “Username” text box.
Type your KU NetID Password into the “Password” text box.
Click the Quick Connect button.
4. In the Remote Site pane, the folders you have access to will be listed. You can expand the folders by clicking the (+) symbols next to the icons. You can drag and drop the folder(s) into your computer to download and save them.
5. Click here to have access from outside the campus.