5. On the pop up window, click the right mouse button in the space next to the printer icon and select the "Customize the toolbar" option.
2. Choose System Settings part.
6. After selectig Customize The Toolbar Option, move the "Advanced Option" by dragging from the pop up window next to the printer icon.
7. Select first the Advanced Option and then "Windows Printer Via Spools" option.
8. Enter the printer name (KUPRINT) you want to install on the URL section. * Please select the driver you installed to use all print functions. * The users from West Campus need to enter the printer name as "smb://westprint/WESTPRINT".
9. Choose double side section and click OK button.
10. Installation completed.
11. When you want print page, type your KU NetID and KU NetID Password as shown below
12. In order to observe the output and the credit status of your printer, you need to installthe PaperCut Client software firstly.