F-folder is a file sharing platform for Koç University courses in the main server of the university. It allows instructors to share files with the enrolled students, and students to upload their digital assignments (such as essays, scanned problem solutions, codes, …).
1. Launch Your Browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari etc.)
2. Visit the F-Drive page and in the dialog that comes up, log in to the system with your KU NetID and KU NetID Password.
3. In the next window, you can see the shares that you have access to. You can expand the folders by clicking the (+) symbol next to the icons.
4. Right click on the folder you would like to access. In the window that opens, click Download to download the document.
5. To save files in your own shared file storage, click the Home@Logintree folder and then click File. In the window that comes up, click Upload to upload the file(s). Please make sure the pop-ups in your browser is enabled.
8. Choose your files and then click Upload button.
1. Install the FileZilla software on your computer.
2. Click the Start icon and type FileZilla on the search bar to launch the FileZilla application.
3. In the application window, enter the configuration settings below:
- Type storage.ku.edu.tr into the “Server” text box.
- Type your KU NetID into the “Username” text box.
- Type your KU NetID Password into the “Password” text box.
- Click the Quick Connect button.